Thursday, January 27, 2011

Elements and Principles of Art Assignment

COLOR: Aperture:  f 25.0  Shutter Speed: 1/200   The reason why I like this photo is because of how the colors stick out compared to the background. I created this image by using the surface blur, sharpening, and quick selection tools.
 

 
LINE: Aperture:  f 13.0  Shutter Speed: 1/200  I am attracted to this photo because of the attention to the organic lines in the door. I was able to get rid of the paint chips on the side of the building. Then use the surface blur tool to make the lines on the door as a focal point stick out.  
 


FOCAL POINT: Aperture:  f 3.8  Shutter Speed: 1/200  This picture was base on focal point. I was able to focus on just the bottle in order to achieve the blurred effect of the background. In order to enhance the focal point I placed a surface blur and a gray scale on the image. Then I went in with the erase to bring back the sharpness and color of the Gain bottle.  
 




VALUE: Aperture: f 4.2 Shutter Speed: 1/125 The picture was about value in a subject. I like the value that I was able to create in the bricks. I changed the picture in to black and white. As well as darkening and lightening different value in the picture.       

PATTERN: Aperture:  f 5.6  Shutter Speed: 1/200  I like this photo because of detail in it. The only edits I did to this photo was change it in to gray scale and sharpened some of the letters on the keyboard.




No comments:

Post a Comment